Chan Luu Mystic Smoky Salmon Beaded and Sterling Silver Tassel Charm Necklace
Regular price $178.00
Chan Luu is a designer of jewelry, accessories, and ready to wear. Originally from Vietnam, she moved to Boston in 1972 and earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Boston University. In 1975, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a fashion designer by receiving a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Shortly thereafter she opened her own boutique located in Rolling Hills Estates, carrying European designer clothing and accessories for women. In 1996, she began designing her own accessories marking the start of Chan Luu, Inc. Chan Luu's trademark is her artistic skill in combining organic shapes with contemporary ideas to create a line that's unique, wearable, and hand-made. Known for her beautiful wrap bracelets which come in an array of hand-cut semi-precious stones, sterling silver, gold vermeil, and custom dyed leathers, Chan continues to be a trend leader in fashion today. Her pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood's hottest celebrities. Whether your style is modern/bohemian, or simple and classic, Chan Luu jewelry gives you the perfect tools to style your own fashion canvas.
- Chan Luu design features a semi-precious beaded and sterling silver tassel necklace
- Chain fastens with a sterling silver initial lobster claw closure, fabric and leather tassels adorned with pink freshwater cultured pearls add to the beautiful design of this piece.
- Necklace measures approx: 36" in length
- Image may be enlarged to show detail - please refer to product dimensions for actual size
- Handcrafted products may vary slightly from piece to piece, which makes each item truly unique .packaged inside a signature Chan Luu fabric pouch